Sunday, July 13, 2014
Reasons to keep away from masturbation
Humans are sexual beings and have found out various ways to satisfy their sexual needs and calm down a strong sexual urge. Masturbation is one of the best of such techniques and in some cases is considered equivalent to sex, but it is not and there are numerous differences that most of the people who regularly use the method do not know about. Here are some of the facts and information that you should know.
Humans and Masturbation
Masturbation is a common practice which has been done by almost 95% of males and 89% of females at some or the other point in their lifetime. Masturbation has been developed by the will to explore your own body and how it reacts to various sexual stimulation. Many of the teens who achieve puberty explore the orgasm through masturbation.
Masturbations has been explained as the tool to enjoy, relax and fill in the sexual urge in the absence of a partner. Masturbation is considered by many as a safe sexual experience. For women, you can get pregnant and for everyone, you do not have the danger of catching an STD. For the young people, who are not legally allowed to engage in the act of sex, masturbation helps out to feel what they might be enjoying in future.
Masturbation is not all good as the thought of about a large population of the world. Though it satisfies various requirements and helps you out in various situations, it has some grave evils which you should be aware of.
· - Masturbation easily puts you in a stage of fatigue and the feeling continues for quite a long time.
· - Many studies have claimed it to be one of the many reasons for hair related problems like hair fall, hair thinning and others.
· - It might lead to pain in the lower back region, testicular pain, and pain in the pelvic cavity and tail bone.
· - It might affect vision with a condition called eye floaters.
· - Sexual problems like abnormal erection and premature ejaculation have also been related to masturbation in many cases.
Limits of masturbation
Everything good has its limits, but we human wants to keep enjoying those good things. Masturbation is such a thing. We do not know what masturbation does to our bodies, but as we love to enjoy through the method, we tend to use it frequently. Due to high frequency of masturbation, the harmful effects of masturbation increases.
· - High number of masturbations make you dependent on it. You would like to get on with it even with the slightest chance. This has the potential to affect your interest and performance in an actual intercourse.
· - It can lead to other physical problems in men like, low libido, semen leakage, low sperm count and lead to impotence.
· - In women, it can have harsh effects on the sexual organs and make them weak and dysfunctional.
It is suggested to have around it 2-3 times in a week.
Enjoy yourself, but before that, keep in mind the evils it bears on your body. Orgasm is good for physical and mental health. Try to have the actual orgasm as it is meant by the nature and avoid masturbation as much as possible.