- No phone call history – Many women have for a long time taken the habit of monitoring how their men make and receive calls on their mobile phones. They in particular watch out when their men retreat to other rooms either to receive or make calls and take that as a sign of cheating. It is important to realize that men who cheat have upped their game. They no longer retreat to receive or make calls; they do it in your presence. It is only that you will not be able to follow or discern what your man is communicating! A clever way to know whether he is cheating on you or not is to look at is phone records. Absence of call records or text messages should be a wake up call that something is a miss.
- Multiple e-mail & Social Media Accounts – Apparently, men who cheat no longer rely on their phones to communicate with their women. They have taken to communicating through e-mail and social media sites and Facebook in particular. It may be the right time to go searching on Facebook just in case you are suspicious of your man. Although he may use a different name, finding your man on Facebook should not be a problem so long as you know how to go about it. A good way to start is by filtering your own friends list!
- Missing Family Events – cheating men no longer leave home early or arrive late. They make sure that they are at home as one way of covering up their infidelity. Watch out whether your man attends family events or not. A responsible man not involved in infidelity will always want to be at every family event regardless of his work routine. You need to watch out when your man suddenly develops the habit of skipping family events by giving reasons that you cannot comprehend.
- Poor or Lack of Communication – How do you explain why communication between you and your man suddenly stops? What of change in his tone and the fact that he no longer wants to be so close to you? These can be signs of several issues such as stress and infidelity. Your man’s affection to you is bound to drop once he sets out to cheat on you and it is your responsibility to ascertain if that is the case or not.
- Physical & Behavioural Changes – You can easily tell whether or not your man is cheating on you by simply watching out for any physical and behavioural changes. You definitely know how your man dresses and his general behaviour. Although changes in dressing style may not necessarily mean he is cheating, it should serve as a wake up call to investigate further.
Monday, April 21, 2014
Top 5 Indicators That Your Man Is Cheating On You
Regardless of whether you are married, dating or simply in a relationship, one thing you dread is having a cheating husband or lover. Recent studies conducted among both married and unmarried couples indeed indicate that women fear infidelity more than anything else. With study results showing that between 50 and 60 percent of men in steady relationships and marriages engage in extra-marital affairs make it necessary to arm yourself with some knowledge of knowing your man is cheating on you.
Living or dating a cheating man can be very traumatizing and agonizing. This is your man and you have all the right to know whether he cheats on you or not. It is only appropriate that you stop him before he gets used to cheating. You will not only be saving your relationship; you will be saving him too.